Monday, April 16, 2012

Trending Tuesday: Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama...




























It's autumn down south but I'm kinda jealous because the fashion coming in for spring looks like so much fun (I went a bit overboard with piccies but I couldn't help myself!) 

I'm in love with the tropical prints and digi florals seen in the spring 2012 collections of Stella McCartney, Celine, Lisa Ho, Proenza Schouler and Prabal Gurung (to name but a few) - but there are some great budget versions available at asos, Zara and Miss Selfridge (the 'Design by' collection is rocking - thank God for online shopping)

I still haven't had the guts to pull a double print combo (the last image is my best interpretation of the trend teamed with leather trousers) but for us down here in the depths of winter you can always work it by wrapping up in a floral blazer or trousers :)

Ah summer, I'm already missing you...


No comments:

Post a Comment