Monday, April 23, 2012

Trending Tuesday - armswag

































Last week Shopbop had 20% off- so I took it as a sign from above to finally purchase the Michael Kors Rose Gold watch I've been after - first pic is my new man - I'm in love :)

I've always loved a good bracelet but layering is where it's at - bright jewels, mix and match colours/ textures and over sized watches make for perfect twinkly arms. Search #armcandy or #armswag on instagram to find some more delicious photo inspirations of arm candy. 

Oh and news just in - Ice watches have just launched a brand new Ice-World Collection for the London Olympics - now that's patriotic arm swag!

I need to curb my shopping, last week was out of control...but seriously how cute are those pink tweed shorts?




No comments:

Post a Comment