Thursday, April 12, 2012

French Friday










It's Friday tea time and I have 20 minutes to style stalk my muse of the week - the uber cool Clémence Poésy. She's French, so that automatically makes her amazing - but she's also been in Gossip Girl, a few good movies (Bruges is a must see) and is a model for G Star and my fave fragrance - Chloe. She always looks effortless and feminine - bitch. Oh doesn't she look good in hats? I love a good hat.

Speaking of all things French and shabby chic check out les bébés rockers The Plastiscines (last group image) - saw them in London, they are babes and have great style.


And finally some piccies of one my favourite places in the world - Pari Pari (note to self - don't ever work the near black hair and fringe combo again)

Happy Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment