Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grateful in April


















Yesterday, whilst reading my weekly dose of Grazia, I came across an article on an interesting initiative 'Grateful in April'. It's a global campaign to get people focused on feeling good about what they've already got in their lives. Once you're signed up it for the newsletter it sends you daily emails for 30 days to help you develop daily habits to shift your thoughts into an attitude of gratitude. I'm the first to cringe at happy clappers and overly optimistic people, but I do appreciate 'positive vibes' so thought why not give it a try. My first task was to put a notepad by my bed to get into the habit of starting or ending the day by recording at least three things I am grateful for in my life - hence the montage above. Today I'm grateful for Nelson, the ocean, living in beautiful Bondi, yoga and coffee :)


Images courtesy of google. Ocean images courtesy of Aquabumps

No comments:

Post a Comment