Monday, May 7, 2012

Trending Tuesday: Strap me up!















































It's times like these when I wish I hadn't thrown away any of my old clothes. I had an amazing pair of strappy sandals just like the ones above seen on Aimee from Songofstyle. I like them because the ankle strap accentuates a skinny ankle - one benefit of having stick-like legs!

The horizontal straps (neon Celine or DVF's) look great with a pedi, but if you prefer to keep toes hidden in winter then don a pointed pair with ankles straps like the blue Zimmermann, neon Louboutins or white/black Wang pair. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd want a pair of white pointed shoes but alas Wang has brought the sexy back!

Oh course I can't find any down under at the moment so online it is. Zara UK have a fab pair at the moment in black or gold.

Images courtesy of: instagram.com, yourstylentrend.com, global14.com, memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com, lamodellamafia.com, songofstyle.blogspot.com, brooklynblonde.com

No comments:

Post a Comment